Skype
Maculoon

TRANSformers TRANSformers

christ, this was so good. it did that weird realm of anti social justice humor without being overtly stupid and political. all the jokes were very well written, and not just "fuck sjws lol!". the part where the black guy gets shot and it pans over to barricade was better. there was so many little quirks that gave the cartoon life, it reminds of tankmen, sort of.
im willing to say these are much better than any of stampers transformers cartoons

MGSV: The Phantom Triggered MGSV: The Phantom Triggered

haha, i kinda liked it. a lot of the jokes fell flat, like the one where he just says "n***a" and thats the entire joke, but the part where snake goes into a trance and kojima pops up behind him was actually funny, well done

Battlefield 1 - DLC Animation Trailer Battlefield 1 - DLC Animation Trailer

decent, i cant judge how true it is to the trailer or game or whatever because ive never seen the trailer or played the game, but why did you use such low quality photos? why not just redraw the german flag?

anyways, the animation was pretty mediocre, almost nonexistent, and there's definitely room for improvement.

maybe its just me but i dont like your style. its way too family guy esque and doesn't fit in with your realistic body types.

BLaacK responds:

"decent, i cant judge how true it is to the trailer or game or whatever because ive never seen the trailer or played the game" I did this trailer with music etc. by myself.
"but why did you use such low quality photos?" Uhmm I only used 1 photo and the quality wasn't that bad.
"why not just redraw the german flag?" 'cause I can't draw the REICHSADLER right.
"almost nonexistent" Maybe because the video should show the "new maps"?
"and there's definitely room for improvement." What for example? I animate this in 2 days
"maybe its just me but i dont like your style." It's definitely just you.
"its way too family guy esque and doesn't fit in with your realistic body types." Yeah...sure...

(You can't) Survive! (You can't) Survive!

It's nothing special but it for sure isn't bad. Good work, a little laggy.

Minions Hunger Run Minions Hunger Run

actually die

Green Square Rave Party Green Square Rave Party

this feels more like a loading screen game, there's not much at all to it.

Coffee Coffee

its ggood

Cluck Old Hen Cluck Old Hen

do you think this is a game

Fizzento responds:

ye.

Whiskey Before Breakfast Whiskey Before Breakfast

>doesn't get on skype for like 4 months

>still uploads songs to ng

fuck u i hate u

Stream Drawings #3458 Stream Drawings #3458

give him bloodshot eyes

Bloody Thing Bloody Thing

was going to make a retarded comment but this is legitamately good

Pixie X-men Pixie X-men

this is amazing. her aereolas look like roses btw