Skype
Maculoon

Coffee Coffee

its ggood

Cluck Old Hen Cluck Old Hen

do you think this is a game

Fizzento responds:

ye.

Whiskey Before Breakfast Whiskey Before Breakfast

>doesn't get on skype for like 4 months

>still uploads songs to ng

fuck u i hate u

Reverie Reverie

great, i would feed this to my dog

Tranquilized Tranquilized

you know that kid at the palyground in 5th grade that always played with the football and acted like it was his even thought it was clearly not his?

This song is nothing like that, it's really good. 10/10!

Paint It Black Paint It Black

You literally admitted in the description that you weren't prepared. Couldn't you have, y'know, done another take?
The voice is quiet, while the guitar is way louder in comparison. The way the rolling stones did it was not to SOUND quiet, but to SPEAK quiet. There is a difference. You sounded quiet. Very quiet.

I hope you take my critique better than you did last time.

Stereocrisis responds:

Nah man, this is a cover. I made it my own. What's the point in spending money and going into a studio? I did this for fun. Remember that. Not all music is a power play for more fans or more credibility. Sometimes musicians just spend days on end passing time by doing what makes them happy. Playing, even if it's not appealing to anyone else, because that's what we do. In my case, 7 years ago, I recorded this. Not a big deal. I wouldn't judge you on your abilities concerning your passions or hobbies. You should show others the same respect. It's like if you went fishing 7 years ago and had a good, relaxing time, and posted pictures online. Then 7 years later I judged you for not catching a single fish, and called you out. You would be like, "that wasn't the point of me fishing. The point was having fun." Well, same premise here Maculoon. Just for fun. Wasn't trying to win a Grammy..

Doughnut Frost Doughnut Frost

I hear the guy who's gonna use this is really really cool and also has a million dollars and has lots of muscles and has like a 9 inch dongus..I wonder if that's true?

Butsaay responds:

you might be a prophet

Freestyle acoustic guitar jam Freestyle acoustic guitar jam

You play a lot of wrong notes. Even if it isn't wrong, it sounds awful in the place it's in. It's really just the same repeated thing over and over and over and over. You can skip to any point in the audio and it will all match up like puzzle pieces, because it's garbage. Sorry.

Stereocrisis responds:

It's just a freestyle piece, admittedly unrehearsed by it's very nature. And furthermore, it's just music man. Chill out.

EDIT: This song has 3 distinctive parts that are different chords and notes from each other, which were crafted on the spot, (while I was playing) and it fits together perfectly like puzzle pieces. How is that garbage? I'm sorry, your review is just plain ignorant.

what­ what­

This is actually really good, Sycho. Enjoyable tone, loops great. 10/10 would listen again yadda yadda yadda

Fizzento responds:

This is actually a really good review, Mac. Enjoyable words, reads great. 10/10 would read again yadda yadda yadda

Breed - Nirvana cover Breed - Nirvana cover

Not the best. I understand it was grunge, but you tried too hard to emulate Nirvana. Not only that, but you didn't do a great job emulating it. You mumble a lot of words, and do some weird growling thing. It doesn't give me a reason to listen to this over the original.

Stereocrisis responds:

Not for nothing man, I did do a good job of covering this song. You have one audio submission, (a Mortal Kombat theme music cover) and it's done with a computer. You had endless chances to fix it to perfection, and it still sucked. I record with a handheld camera, in one take, with just an acoustic guitar and my voice. I just don't understand why you would hate when you can't do better, or even equally good as me.