Skype
Maculoon

A god ol Newsreport A god ol Newsreport

The animation was great, your lines are smooth and on that front there's not really anything else that needs work. But, god, the voice acting is terrible. Not only was the voice shy and hard to hear, it being so completely ruined any humor this video would've had.
I recommend looking at some voice acting tutorials, working on emphasis, learning what separates voice acting like this and good voice acting.

You could have the funniest cartoon in the world but it won't matter if no one can hear your jokes. keep it up

TRANSformers TRANSformers

christ, this was so good. it did that weird realm of anti social justice humor without being overtly stupid and political. all the jokes were very well written, and not just "fuck sjws lol!". the part where the black guy gets shot and it pans over to barricade was better. there was so many little quirks that gave the cartoon life, it reminds of tankmen, sort of.
im willing to say these are much better than any of stampers transformers cartoons

MGSV: The Phantom Triggered MGSV: The Phantom Triggered

haha, i kinda liked it. a lot of the jokes fell flat, like the one where he just says "n***a" and thats the entire joke, but the part where snake goes into a trance and kojima pops up behind him was actually funny, well done

Battlefield 1 - DLC Animation Trailer Battlefield 1 - DLC Animation Trailer

decent, i cant judge how true it is to the trailer or game or whatever because ive never seen the trailer or played the game, but why did you use such low quality photos? why not just redraw the german flag?

anyways, the animation was pretty mediocre, almost nonexistent, and there's definitely room for improvement.

maybe its just me but i dont like your style. its way too family guy esque and doesn't fit in with your realistic body types.

BLaacK responds:

"decent, i cant judge how true it is to the trailer or game or whatever because ive never seen the trailer or played the game" I did this trailer with music etc. by myself.
"but why did you use such low quality photos?" Uhmm I only used 1 photo and the quality wasn't that bad.
"why not just redraw the german flag?" 'cause I can't draw the REICHSADLER right.
"almost nonexistent" Maybe because the video should show the "new maps"?
"and there's definitely room for improvement." What for example? I animate this in 2 days
"maybe its just me but i dont like your style." It's definitely just you.
"its way too family guy esque and doesn't fit in with your realistic body types." Yeah...sure...

Energy! Energy!

complete shit

Cracked Out Seinfeld Cracked Out Seinfeld

A legitimate masterpiece

Define Intervention Define Intervention

this is honestly a beautiful flash. you nailed everything from voice to animation to story to pacing its just all so fucking good. sorry if i sound like a gay baby but i love this cartoon

Dark Souls 3 (ANIMATION) Dark Souls 3 (ANIMATION)

its alright, kinda mediocore it isnt bad but you did a lot of ugly shit that could easily be fixed. for example the motion blur movement thing is always garbage and ALWAYS looks terrible. also your tweening and head movements are a bit rough, learn to ease. over all it isnt bad. good work.

Claymation test Claymation test

the leeroy jenkins joke wasnt even funny 8 years ago cmon dude you know better than to make this garbage

MashPlanet responds:

okay, first of all, chill out. I get it that you have a problem with the video, but that doesn't mean go and insult it. second of all, if you'd take the time to actually read the description, you'd notice that I clearly stated that it's a test and wasn't meant to be funny. think before you act.

Vegeta Reacts To Oprah Vegeta Reacts To Oprah

are you trying to be funny or