Skype

All 15 art Reviews

Stream Drawings #3458 Stream Drawings #3458

give him bloodshot eyes

Bloody Thing Bloody Thing

was going to make a retarded comment but this is legitamately good

Pixie X-men Pixie X-men

this is amazing. her aereolas look like roses btw

Abbey Chase backside Abbey Chase backside

Great shading, loving the colors. The little blush on the face is pretty good too. Great work. Would have been five but that left arm is a little goofy.

Critical Critical

Chaz, I don't think you should keep making this comic. Or, at least, release some content different from this. Look at the first one, and look at this one. There is no noticeable improvement. The jokes are there hut you need to change your content up

ChazDude responds:

Hey, you can't always expect an artist to just simply change their style, or think that they have no freedom to draw whatever they want.

This is like telling David Firth to stop doing the creepy genre and move on to cutesy-wootsy crap.

Also, not to sound like I have a massive ego, but at least I can see 'noticeable improvements' between this and Dave & Carl #1

I can understand being told to improve, but being told to stop making it? Everyone has a right to draw what they want, okay?

Slugface Slugface

Windows Windows

Nice cameo from me

ChazDude responds:

Lol, oh yeah...

I am not a whore I am not a whore

I'm really not sure what possessed you to put this in the Art portal, not only does it look like a draft, it appears to be done in MS paint. You could try posting something that isn't a draft and is indeed art. And if this was just to respond to someone by saying you're not a whore, it should be in your dump.

SexyFurryGal responds:

I didn't really try on this..